Thursday, April 9, 2009

Europe here I come!!

That is right I am going to Europe in September. I bought a plain ticket on Tuesday.
I am supper nervous for a bunch of reasons, I don't currently have a job and I'm not sure how soon I will get one, and on top of that, I'm not sure how or when I will get money to go, but we got a killer deal on the plain tickets and I couldn't pass it up. The second reason I am nervous about is; I have never really traveled out of the country. I have been on a few cruses out of the country but that is not really like going out on your own. They do everything for you like getting around, food, lodging, ex.... But I thought that I might not ever get the chance to do this again, so I just jumped in. I had decided that this year (the year I turned 35) I was going to jump into life and live it fully and not wait for everything to be perfect before I do. that is why I just had to take the chance and I know that it will all work out some how. This year is going to be a lot of firsts for me, I hope that I look back when I'm old and can say that the best time of my life was when I was 35:) I will let you know how it goes.

No comments: